Through this course, you will create an accessory with mixed needle techniques.
Learn about a variety of needlepoint embroidery techniques and the creation process of an accessory by making the Goldwork moth.
Add new tools to your creativity with this course on making a brooch with goldwork embroidery techniques.
16 video lessons + 11 homework
Thanks to this course you will learn about:
- how to apply Japanese thread, how to fix it at the beginning and end of the work;
- how to embroider corners with Japanese thread;
- how to sew pearl purl, how to shape it and how to fix it;
- how to make a brooch with a solid structure in order to preserve it in excellent condition for a long time;
- how to embroider on a light fabric (such as silk organdy) and fix your work to turn it into an accessory;
- how to transfer the design on the silk organdy and how to make sure that, when you cut out your work, you do not ruin your embroidery by damaging your organdy;
- how to create a clean and classy back of the brooch;
- how to sew sequins with needle;
- how to sew embedded crystals with needle.
The course price includes:
- 1 month of access to your private area with video lessons;
- Homework check and constant feedback from your teacher;
- Embroidery kit with materials useful for making the brooch, sent home by courier.
The Customer is aware that the start and end date of the Course will be the one established with the Owner by the e-mail address provided.
By proceeding with the purchase, you accept the following Terms and conditions