Through this course, you will create an accessory with mixed needle techniques
Learn about a variety of needlepoint embroidery techniques and the creation process of an accessory by making the Wisteria butterfly .
Add new tools to your creativity with this course on making a brooch with mixed needlework techniques.
19 lessons + 14 homework
Thanks to this course you will learn about:
- how to sew the crystal fabric;
- how to sew rhinestone chains and how to fix them so that no element of the chain moves;
- how to sew pearl purl, how to shape it and how to fix it;
how to make a brooch with a solid structure in order to preserve it in excellent condition for a long time (in a different way than the Goldwork moth);
- how to set crystals and fix them to the surface;
- how to transfer the design to a non-transparent fabric ;
- how to create a clean and classy back of the brooch and finish the edge with a decorative cord;
- how to sew fish scale sequins with needle;
- how to apply tulle or a decorative net;
- how to sew beads and smooth purl.
The course price includes:
- 1 month of access to your private area with video lessons;
Homework check and constant feedback from your teacher;
- Embroidery kit with materials useful for making the brooch, sent home by courier .
The color of the kit materials may vary depending on availability.
The Customer is aware that the start and end date of the Course will be the one established with the Owner by the e-mail address provided.
By proceeding with the purchase, you accept the following Terms and conditions .