Free material kit until stocks run out.
CARROT helps improving health thanks to its beneficial properties and it is therefore considered a symbol of goodness and happiness thanks to its bright orange color (and thanks to the adventures of Bugs Bunny, if you remeber this cartoon). In our hands this brightly colored brooch will take shape.
A small project without requiring particular skills and tools (and therefore without fear of ruining something) but perfect for developing the manual skills necessary to move on to the most complex projects.
PDF tutorial and material kit
Difficulty level - Medium / High
Tools not included in the kit:
Old scissors to cut the tinsel
Jewelery glue (e.g. Hasulith)
Cotton or polyester threads in the same color as bright check purl and crystals
Embroidery needle No. 11, general use
Pilot Frixion pen
Ago n°18, (for Muline)
Pilot Frixion pen
In this project you will learn:
- to work with needle and thread;
- to sew the crystal bicones correctly;
- a very delicate material that requires a lot of practice to manage it with precision;
- to embroider with mouliné étoile threads;
- to apply the bright check purl. You will learn how to create beautiful leaves with dégradé effect that you can use to create different types of foliage in your personal projects;
- to create a simple fast back for your accessories.
Finished project size - 9 x 4.5 cm
The project is available both with an embroidery kit (until stocks run out) and as a pdf tutorial only with a complete list of materials needed to make the brooch if you have a lot of material at home or want to get it by yourself.
Immediately after purchase you will receive an email with a link to download your pdf tutorial. The kit will be shipped within 24-48 hours.
Remember to leave a valid email address when checking out in order to receive your tutorial. Also check your spam box.
This product is not refundable as the link to the tutorial is automatically sent immediately after payment.
By proceeding with the purchase, you accept the following Terms and conditions .